Traditional Tibetan/Nepalese Hair Sticks - Handmade In Nepal 🇳🇵
5 Different styles select from 1 to 5 in the drop-down menu to see them individually. These Nepalese/Tibetan Hair Sticks are calved by hand out of Yak Bone and are then polished and painted by hand in Nepal.
We support fair trade!
A bit of history... For Tibetans (and many Nepalese), jewelry plays an important, traditional role in dress, spirituality, and life. Under the stylish design, Tibetan jewelry implies the archaized style and a unique charm and appeal of art. Tibet developed a distinct culture due to its geographic and climatic conditions. While influenced by neighboring cultures from China, India, and Nepal, the Himalayan region's remoteness and inaccessibility have preserved distinct local influences and stimulated the development of its distinct culture.
- Length: Approx 20cm give or take a couple of cm depending on your chosen design.
- Weight (Approx): 0.014Kg - 14g
- Stunning unique design
- Made Yak Bone
- Handmade with fair trade in Nepal
- Used for centuries
- Beautiful addition to any jewelry collection
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE!
- All items are stocked in our Victorian warehouse
- All orders are dispatched by next business day at the latest
- All items are sent using Australia Post regular post
- Tracking details are given upon dispatch