Traditional & Authentic Tibetan Incense Burner
Handmade in Nepal by experienced Tibetan Buddhists this copper and brass incense burner is a true piece of art.
Incense is an aromatic biotic material which releases fragrant smoke when burned. The term refers to the material itself, rather than to the aroma that it produces. Incense is used for aesthetic reasons and in therapy, meditation, and ceremony. It may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect deterrent.
In Buddhism, incense burners, or censers, are used in all Buddhist cultures and denominations. The burning of incense takes place both in the home and in the temple and serves as an offering to the Buddha or various deities. It is also an important ritual act that is believed to clear the air of evil spirits.
Buddhist incense burners take a variety of forms and are created from many different materials, depending on the region. Most are open vessels, like a deep bowl, with a handle on each side. These large incense containers are typically made of a metal such as bronze or copper and decorated with gilding or enamel details.
- Weight:0.550Kg (550g)
- Dimensions: 33cm x 6cm x 7.7cm
- Stunning unique design
- Handmade in Nepal
- Engraved by hand in Nepal
- Used for centuries by the region
- Useful for meditation
- Useful for Yoga
- Beautiful addition to any home
- Positive energy
FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE!
- All items are stocked in our Victorian warehouse
- All orders are dispatched by next business day at the latest
- All items are sent using Australia Post regular post
- Tracking details are uploaded upon dispatch
- Delivery in 1-6 business days Australia wide