100 Organic Bamboo Drinking Straws
Reusable, sustainable & eco-friendly ♻️🌏
Save millions of straws from going to wast every day!
"Straw no more"
Growing up to 70cm per day bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet! This simple fact makes it especially sustainable. Every day in Australia we use an estimated 10,000,000 plastic straws!! Where do they go? They end up in landfills, our oceans and waterways, our streets and everywhere that they shouldn't be. The impact on our environment is catastrophic. This point has been clearly illustrated in ABC's "War On Wast". So here is a product that makes a difference to our planet straight away! Our straws are sustainable, reusable, eco-friendly, organic and all natural. They come in a pack of ten and include a complimentary cleaning brush. When they finally come to the end of their life they are biodegradable.
- Do not use with extremely hot foods
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water
- Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time
- Do not use in the microwave, oven or dishwasher
- Use the complementary cleaning brush for best results
- 100% Natural
- 100 Straws!
- 19cm long
- Saves millions of straws from ending up in landfills and waterways
- Easy to clean
- Food Safe
- Hand Crafted
- Made from 100% organic bamboo
- Fair Trade
- Made in Vietnam
- No artificial glues or lacquers
ON ALL OUR PRODUCTS:FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY IN AU (1-4 DAYS) & NZ (3-7 DAYS)FREE ECONOMY-AIR SHIPPING WORLDWIDE (10+ DAYS)
- All items are stocked in our Victorian warehouse
- All orders are dispatched by the next business day at the latest
- All items are sent using Australia Post
- Tracking details are given upon dispatch